You’ve Reached The Pinnacle in Many Areas in Life – It’s Time To Let Your Body Represent That
The accolades, achievements, and success in your personal life and in your professional life took time, trial & error, and perhaps a little bit of luck. You would be lying to me and others around you if you said, “it was quick and easy.”
These things required patience, working through emotional waves (many which probably seemed to wipe you out before you began again), a sacrifice of little or much, and ultimately – learning.
Learning about who you are, your mission, and what it takes to achieve the desired outcome.
Are you single and looking to better yourself not only for you but for your future partner?
Are you in a relationship, with or without kids, and want to be the best you can be for them?
It takes effort, consistency, and a do-not-quit attitude.
Creating the body of your dreams is no different.
What’s the best part about this?
You have me to guide you through the process.
When I started coaching, I was after the same things as you:
- Feeling more confident in my clothing choices
- Feeling sexy in my bathing suit
- Looking fantastic naked
- Not missing social events because I was dieting
- Keeping sanity through the process
- To let my discipline in training and nutrition manifest in other areas of my life
The bad news?
It took me over 10 years to get this down.
The good news?
I’ve learned from the mistakes that didn’t allow me to live my best life.
This is what I ultimately do for you – I teach you that your lifestyle, no matter how modest or grandiose it is, you can find the right balance of your current lifestyle and dieting as well as training so you can amplify the other areas in your life while creating the physique you can truly appreciate creating.
You will learn how to:
- Use flexible dieting principles so you don’t need to restrict any particular food or food group while losing the fat
- Prep the foods you love in the amounts you need to reach your goals
- Create a meal plan that makes eating autonomous so there’s no more, “what do I eat?”
- Retain your social life while making the best choices to reach your goal of losing the fat
- Strength-train using key movements to work the muscles and keep the muscle tone (or build it) while losing the fat.
- Have a lifting schedule that fits your life and lifestyle
- Have a better relationship with food and exercise again (or for the very first time)
You’ve probably heard of all these programs and fad diets that promise you much with little-to-no return on those promises.
There’s nothing you can fix for good in 21 days. There’s nothing great about going extreme for a whole 30 days. You don’t need to hit the gym 6 days-a-week. You don’t need hours of cardio.
You need simplicity in a world, perhaps your own personal world, filled with complexities.
When we work together, we become a team.
Many other coaches seem to miss this. They think if they can put you in a “member’s site” and give you a new program every couple of weeks and give you the cookie-cutter treatment in your unique world, that you’ll stay for life and never leave hoping you don’t see through the smoke-screen of mass production vs. highly-crafted, intimate, and personalized coaching. Lifestyle coaching is more than a program, a meal plan, and an occasional check-in.
Coaching is about becoming integrated with the client and their life to help said-person navigate real-world situations like:
- family outings
- work/client dinners
- the moments you just want to say, “f- it, I can’t do this” (because guess what? You can.)
and making the best choices to maintain progress or continue it.
This, ultimately, is what will make you successful in your endeavor.
When you join the program, you get more than someone telling you, “Do this.”, “Eat this.”, “Listen to me!”.
You get a coach who:
- has successfully transformed the lives of many clients since focusing solely on clients with fat-loss goals since 2014
- is an effective communicator
- who effectively listens
- is as much of a student as he is a teacher
- wants to see you win in every area of life
- will help you successfully reach your goal without empty promises
- cares for you as a person, not just a paying client
- given people their life back in more ways than one
This isn’t a superficial, surface-scratching program. This is a life-changing program.
So I ask you – what would it mean to you if you could have your health back, look great (in and out your clothes), feel fantastic (physically and mentally), and still feel like you didn’t have to overhaul your life in the process?
Because that’s who this program is for.
You need someone who will help guide you, coach you, and be your number one supporter through this.
Now, I’m going to sit here and say this is the least expensive coaching you’ll find because it isn’t but I will tell you this-this is the best coaching experience you may ever have.
Now – what do you need to do?
One thing you need to do is realize that it took you 30, 40, 50+ years to get into this position and it’s going to take time to reverse it. The longer you wait, the harder it gets.
You will also need to be the following:
- a full home gym or have access to a well-equipped public gym (no bodyweight or minimalist programs)
- be between the age 30-50 years old
- MyFitnessPal account (you WILL track your food)
- a meat-eater (I do not work with vegetarians).
- a person I feel I can confidently help.
Below is the coaching application.
It is thorough and will give me a lot of information I can use to learn more about you and see if you are a good fit for me.
One thing I don’t want to do is waste your time if I don’t think my coaching is right for you.
Fill out the application and let’s have a conversation.
Communication is massively important. I will need a response to my response within 48 hours. Be sure to check your spam as well.
If you feel this would be a great fit for you, we will move forward and get you started on the journey to changing your life.