The LG Method
A life-changing transformation coaching program.
Happiness and Confidence Coexist.
When was the last time you felt confident in your own skin and happy with your body?
Are you lost and frustrated because you lost yourself and who you once were?
Are you upset because you’ve tried every diet and plan out there and nothing seems to work?
I bet you walked around with your head high, chest up, and full of “I am badass” running through your body.
It still exists. It’s there. And you can totally get it back.
Imagine the compliments from friends and family, the confident feeling you’ll have as you go into your job, interviews, and social outings.
Imagine being able to actually have a life while you do it and not feel like you have to lose who yourself in the process or waste precious hours in the gym.
Imagine not having to take drastic and extreme measures to get the weight off.
Well – don’t imagine it anymore because it’s available to you right here, right now.
I have been personal training full-time since 2012, working with those brand new to fitness to fitness competitors. When we work together, you get a coach who:
- has the experience & knowledge to successfully transform the lives of many clients focusing solely on fat loss and muscle-building goals
- is honest
- is an effective communicator
- who effectively listens
- wants to see you win in every area of life
- will help you successfully reach your goal without empty promises
- cares for you as a person, not just a paying client
- has given people their life back in more ways than one
This isn’t a superficial, surface-scratching program. This is a life-changing transformation program.
Why Am I So Passionate About This?
Let me put it to you like this – with the obesity rate increasing, people growing more frustrated in their attempts to get fit, and feeling like they’ll never get the body they want, I wanted to create a solution that would help people take a step back and see how truly easy it is to accomplish this thing we call “fat loss” and learn how to keep it off for good – and that’s not cliché.
How do you learn?
I teach you how to track their food using MyFitnessPal (not an endorsement), workout anywhere from 2-4 times per week based on my assessment of you, maybe 5 if you earn it, and show you how to reach your goals out of the gym and without nailing your social life into a coffin.
This is not to say there won’t be struggles and a learning curve – we all go through it, but the main rule is knowing there is no “black/white” mentality here – it’s about building better habits, training hard yet smart, and letting your body and time do
Some benefits of training under me are things such as:
- Not spending hours in the gym so you can get back to what really matters like family, friends, and work.
- Not having to take extreme dietary measures so you can still enjoy things like the cookie, a slice of cake, fruit, and all the things people say to make you not lose the fat
- Accountability to the max – your own unique portal where you’ll access your program, do your check-ins, and message me any time you need as well as my Facebook coaching group
A Look into How Training Online Works
Who Qualifies to Apply?
To keep it to-the-point, I only work with people I can confidently feel I can help. If you match this, please do apply and we’ll move from there.
Applicants are/must be:
- No vegans/vegetarians, please. An exception to the rule are vegetarians who do eat fish and/or dairy and/or eggs. I find this group a bit difficult to work within large.
- Belong to a commercial/local gym or have a fully-equipped home gym. I do not make bodyweight-only programs and programs that do not utilize machines and free weights.
- Understand the basics of macros. Before you apply, READ HERE
- Adhere to my 30-day No-Alcohol Policy. In order to reach your goals, you have to make a sacrifice and this is a good start.
One-on-One Online CoachingWhat is it and what is included?
- Every strength-training program is completely custom and unique to the person I create it for. No matter where you are in your fitness journey, I will meet you there and help make you more fit, stronger, and more confident in the gym. You will need to have a membership in a well-equipped gym or have a well-equipped home gym as my programs use a variety of tools in the gym. The best part about programming is you can do it on your own time – no missing out on a session with an in-person trainer because you get busy. The program you receive is for you and your life.
- I will give you calories as well as macronutrient targets (protein/carbs/fats) so you can learn to eat whatever you need/want as long as you stay within your parameters.
- Don’t know what macros are? Read this article I wrote explaining what they are.
- Unique Client Portal with MyFitnessPal & Fitbit* Integration.
- Biweekly Check-Ins (Monday Start/Check-Ins)
- Video Check-In Responses from me (Coach Louis)
- Private Team Facebook Group
- Unlimited E-mail Correspondance
- Optional 30-Min Video Call